We're so very grateful tonight that the news we got yesterday favored the good, and that our Honey is okay. We wish we were there to offer our support in person, but please know how much we love you, Honey. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Ben & Zach may not fully understand how special Honey is, but they will someday. Until then I can only encourage them to share their current loves with the people that love them. So, I sat them down this afternoon and encouraged them to color pictures to send to Honey. They colored some, but preferred chewing on the crayons instead. I even offered them rainbow colored Goldfish crackers as an alternative to wax, but they just switched off between the two. Oh well..it will be interesting to see if there are any specs of rainbow in their poo.
Honey, you're artwork is on the way...get well soon! We love you so much! You give us an extra special reason to be thankful this Thanksgiving!
Our prayers are with Honey, Who is so very special with the love and caring of Ruth and the boy's during and after their birth! Honey, we are forever grateful for you special Love!!! Margaret & Alfred
ReplyDeletethank you everyone.......I'm having a wifi party at the cc unit of Mortom Plant (right where our little guys were born) with my laptop and diet coke. I love life and I am a survivor...........I just love you guys........I am very lucky lady. And Margaret - thank you for sharing your family with us........we love them all.
ReplyDelete