January 9, 2010

The Quicker-Picker-Uppers

Here's some cheap fun for the little ones. Buy a case of paper towels, sit back, and enjoy the show. Had we known what fun Ben & Zach would have with a dozen rolls of Bounty, we could have saved quite a bit on our Christmas budget.


1 comment:

  1. Ruthie and Darius.....I just love getting on my laptop in the a.m. and seeing a new post........it IS the way to start my day. I just played the video several times and still am laughing........it will put a smile on my face for the rest of the day. Speaking about day - it is colder than h--- here. We could possibly have some sleet and/or snow tonight. I told Harry that I want to move somewhere warm (*_*). Have a great week-end with those two little guys and I will talk with you soon. We love you bunches, honey and pop pop

    ReplyDelete