October 23, 2010

Can't win 'em all

My favorite ball player on my favorite team, I had thought, was supposed to pitch in yesterday's game against Texas. Of course I had expected a win to follow that too. As soon as I saw the wrong pitcher on the mound, I knew someone else got their birthday wish in ahead of mine. As painful of a game as it was to watch, I couldn't help but feel good for Texas winning their way into their first World Series playoff.

Hugs and kisses always make it better, and there's always next year.

Happy Birthday Dylan! Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the game, Ruthie :( I was watching last night and thought about you. Despite that, I hope you're birthday was wonderful. Those pictures with you, Ben and Zach are adorable! Happy Birthday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the birthday wishes!! We had a lot of fun and I loved the picture I got! Thank You!! Love, Dylan

    ReplyDelete