Zach is my sidekick. I literally have to avoid knocking him over. You might say he's a bit of a mama's boy right now. If I leave a room or go upstairs and he doesn't approve, he yells "Wait!" At night when he wakes up he'll have nothing to do with Darius. He'll pathetically sob and carry on as if the world is ending. As soon as I walk through the door a switch flips and it's "Hi Mama," and he's fine again. Little stinker.
Zach is a very passionate boy. When he loves something he's all in. From the top of his head to the tips of his wacky little toenails. His expressions are priceless, and I love how he sticks his tongue out when he's concentrating hard on something. He's very affectionate and is usually pretty quick to share hugs and kisses.
Zach's favorite is still robots. There's the 1-legged Rodney and M-O. We've had to repair M-O several times now, and during one of it's procedures I thought I'd operate on Rodney too and give him his leg back. No good. Zach didn't want Rodney to be whole again and deliberately yanked off his leg again.
Zach also loves playing with trains, trucks, airplanes, Mr. Potato Head, and stuffed animals. He's also really into spiders now. He's very generous and shares his food and drink with all toys in general. He likes to sleep with a buddy, and I have to give kisses and say goodnight to his buddy before him.
Zach's favorite meal lately is pancakes. He asks for them everyday and would eat them at every meal if I let him. He also loves corn, but for some reason he won't always eat it unless it's on the cob. Last night he had 5 ears lined up and alternated bites between cobs, eating them all. Those were some fun diapers to change today.
Zach is very considerate. He's learned the basics of sharing and is very clever when trying to get what he wants from Ben by attempting trades. It won't always work, but he does his best to sell it to Ben anyway. What's especially sweet is when I see Zach sharing with his brother and bringing him things to play with without any prompting.
My little spider-robot-loving sidekick. I love him.
So cute! It's been fun to hear about their adorable -and very different personalities! Spiders and robots :) That's an awesome combination of interests!
ReplyDelete