December 10, 2010

Break Time

Last Monday we headed out to Louisiana unexpectedly. I'll be honest, I had some concerns about traveling during the end of my course but planned on taking my material with me to work on it there and along the way. As we were headed down to Seattle on the last leg of our flight from Cordova I pulled out my things to work on my practice transcriptions. I was sick when instead of my CD with my practice reports on it I found a movie I thought I had returned before heading out to the airport. I mixed up the disks and dropped off the wrong one by mistake. I was pretty upset at first, since without the disk there was literally nothing I could do to work on the course, but by the following morning I looked at the mishap as a blessing in disguise. Instead of stressing out over school on the trip I was able to enjoy spending time with the boys, Darius, and his family and friends. The break was nice to have and much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment