For the past few days Zach has been running around in his birthday suit. The advice was to skip the underwear and just let him go nude. Apparently the sensation of not having anything there to catch the pee and poop makes him more aware of his bodily functions and so far it's working!
We've had a couple of minor mishaps...mostly because of aim, and there was one instance where a considerable amount of pee ended up on the kitchen rug. I couldn't be too upset with Zach though considering it only ended up there because he was trying to dump his potty contents in the sink and missed. What a sweetie!
| Happy Birthday Michael....and yes, your b-day card was colored by the above naked tot. |
These two pictures made me laugh -they're SO cute!
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best with their potty training -it's a challenge to potty train one, let alone two little boys. I remember the first couple of times that Jonas went pee without me reminding him -I was so happy I was literally in tears! It's such a huge and exciting thing!
PS. Those picture of Ben and Zach from the past with their camo shirts are great! I can't believe how short their hair was!