July 26, 2011
Collecting Marbles
I think I've got about all my marbles back in my bag of a brain. They were scattered for a bit. Usually I find winters tough to deal with, but this time I found myself struggling through a different season and it threw me for a loop. It's all good now though...my sanity has been saved by a very sweet and understanding spouse and by lots of time with family in Utah and Idaho for a couple weeks. Growing up I sometimes thought being in a big family had some drawbacks, but as an adult I'm so happy I have the love and support of my big ol' family. I wouldn't want it any other way. Thanks go out many times over to every one of them for the lift they gave me and the boys. We're headed home tomorrow, but we're already looking forward to our next visit...my family rocks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment