September 26, 2011

Packed

The last of our things are all packed and on the way to FL. The apartment is pretty much bare with the exception of our makeshift bed on the floor and a few of the boys' toys and books. With less than a week to go before we head out, I'm finally allowing myself to get more excited. For the past couple weeks it was a little hard with the miserable weather we were having and all of us coming down with colds.




With the reappearance of the sun yesterday and today (so far), I'm really hoping we'll be able to enjoy beautiful weather our last week in Cordova. It's just so darn gorgeous here when the sun is out and the clouds aren't hiding the mountains from view. I want to soak it all in as much as I can these final days.

2 comments:

  1. Open arms are awaiting you........team Bacon loves you guys bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish so bad I could have come to see you at some point while you were living in Cordova! It is so beautiful in your pictures. Moving is always so bittersweet! I hope all goes well!!!!

    ReplyDelete