December 30, 2011

Favorite 2011 Photos

It's been a great year! I've really enjoyed revisiting it by looking through all the photos I (and others) have taken along the way. Here are 101 of my favorites.


Cheers to all our family and friends for a wonderful 2012! Every day is a gift...enjoy life!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Ruthie.......a joy to watch. Being able to share and be with you, Darius, Ben and Zach now that we're all together again made 2011 special to me and "team Bacon". We love you guys and looking forward to 2012 being an oh so special year! honey and pop pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys and I had fun watching your year in pictures! Thank you for taking the time to put it together. What a big and exciting year for you guys! Hopefully we'll get the chance to come visit you in Florida sometime :)

    ReplyDelete