March 1, 2010

In Like a Lion...

It's March! It's going to be a busy month with a lot of fun mixed in and I'm excited.

I was talking on the phone earlier with my friend Patti and I told her how I keep the boys occupied while I'm working in the kitchen. I open up a few cabinets that I normally won't let them into and give them (mostly) free reign of the cupboards' contents. They were playing together beautifully and stacking boxes of dry goods, and then eventually they started chucking everything down the stairs. I didn't realize until we headed downstairs later that there was an open box of pasta that was tossed.

They had fun making a bigger mess of things on the way down. I think it took less time for me to clean up the Cheez-It debacle than to pick up all the pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment