We just happened to have leftover ham from Sunday, so I "treated" the boys to green eggs and ham this morning for breakfast in honor of Dr. Suess' birthday.
Um...yeah, I can't figure out why they didn't go for it! I actually ended up eating their breakfast (pretty tasty) and they had cereal instead.
We have a lot of books and reading to the boys is one of my favorite things to do. Out of their collection, the Dr. Seuss books are probably the most fun to read, albeit lengthy at times.
When I was younger I wanted to write children's books when I grew up. My mom has saved my early attempts at writing and it's quite entertaining to look through it all. Now that I'm mostly grown up I find that I'd still like to give writing a go. One of these days I'll get around to it...
Good Morning Ruthie..........You are so creative and entertaining. Please pursue your dream.......currently your blog and cards prove you can do it. You are always thinking about ways to make people smile. If not children's books - how about books for us old folks - you always bring joy to my day. Also I just adore this photo of Ben and Zach....their smiles are so genuine. I cannot wait til the end of the month to see you four. We love you bunches, honey & pop pop
ReplyDeleteLove Dr. Suess; I need a list of what they have so I will know what to add! Love Nini P.S. I had fun clothes shopping for the boy's birthday. I am Mailing in just a few minutes.
ReplyDelete