For the past 6 months I've been slightly neurotic. How my family puts up with me is beyond my comprehension. I'm quite certain I have some kind of crazy I'm-about-to-blow-my-lid look on my face most days which scares everyone off. The good news is that I'm halfway through my neurotic stage, or at least I'm hoping so anyway. I've just finished my 8th session out of 16 in my MT program. It feels good to get this far in the program, especially since I'm on target to finish on time.
I'm so grateful to my parents for giving me the opportunity to enroll in this program. Their investment is a huge motivating factor for me to finish and do well. Since my mom has retired, she has graciously offered to help me out with the boys for a few hours each day, so that I can get more study time in. She may not think she's helping all that much, but she really is!
Darius unfortunately takes the brunt of my moodiness, and yet he's so good about encouraging me. He thanks me for what I'm doing and tells me that he's proud of me. I love him for that.
I thank you, family, for putting up with me! I absolutely could not have come this far without all of your help. Hang in there with me a little longer, and I'll try better to keep Mrs. Hyde in check.
We Love You & Darius very much!!! God sent Darius a special gift YOU! Love Margaret & Alford
ReplyDelete