Birthdays are good for you.
Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
~Larry Lorenzoni
January has always been a big birthday month in my family. Half of my siblings celebrate a birthday as well as a niece, nephew, and a good friend of mine. I love birthdays, and I'm excited to actually be around this month to celebrate a few of them. Happiest of birthday wishes to 7 beautiful people: Michel, Eric, Carrie, James, Karissa, Ian, and Brandi! I wish you all wonderful things in your next year of life.
Thank you again for the surprise birthday cupcakes! It was completely awesome to open my front door and see you there! We're headed to my parents tomorrow, so let's find some time to meet up next week :)
ReplyDeletePS That's a lot of birthdays!! I never realized how many January birthday you guys have in your family :)