March 6, 2011

More Disney

After the baseball game on Thursday, Darius dropped the boys and I off to meet Patti and Dylan at the Animal Kingdom at Disney World. It was our first visit to the park, and we made the most of the time we had in the park before it closed. We got to see a parade, take a jungle safari ride, ride on some adorable triceratops, and Dylan and I took a ride on my first coaster in quite a long time.


After Animal Kingdom, we stopped at Hollywood Studios for dinner at Pizza Planet, visited Lightning McQueen and Mater, and Dylan and I took a ride on the Tower of Terror before we headed out.


We stopped back at Jimy's place to pick up our stuff and say goodbye to Darius. My husband is awesome. He knows how much I was dreading the return to winter, and he was okay with the boys and I staying a little longer. And then there's the awesome Bacon's. They were beyond kind and generous with giving us the green light to stay here longer with them. I feel leaps and bounds beyond lucky.

A whole lot of thanks to you, Darius, Michael, Patti, and Dylan! You've made me one very very very happy woman and mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment