After seeing how much fun the boys had at Cocoa Beach earlier this month, we've been planning a return trip so that Darius could join us. We headed over to the coast mid day and enjoyed great weather while we collected seashells, dug a big hole, filled the big hole with water (again and again and again), played in the waves, chased birds, and overall had a really good time. The boys really love the beach, and I'm finding that going to the beach with two little boys is a whole lot more fun than all the other times I've been to just lay out and soak up sun.
On our way home we stopped by the Bacon's to pay a visit to the newest addition to their family. Baby Emma was born last week and this was our first time meeting her. The boys were really cute with her and gave her lots of kisses on her sweet little head. Ben loved holding her but told us "No thanks," when we asked him if he would like a little sister of his own. Zach on the other hand said okay to the idea of a little sister and softly sang a song to her when he held her. I was too preoccupied with watching Emma to actually take any photos, but I have a feeling she will soon be the focus of lots of pictures to come. Her parents made one beautiful little girl!
I still can't get over the fact that you're living in Florida now! Moving from Alaska to Florida is a huge change! You know I'm crazy about pictures, and I always look forward to yours. Every time I see you, Darius, Ben and Zach playing on the beach (and looking so incredibly happy!) I can't help but smile and feel happy too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the Bacons! Welcome, Welcome baby Emma! So glad that you all got to have a fun day at the beach.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Carrie