Happy Valentine's Day to all our family and friends! We hope you all had a beautiful day with the people you love most. Lots of love from our family to each of you!
My very first flowers from my husband. I love them.
Ruth, you're my favorite Valentine :) I've always loved how much you adore this holiday! Thank you again for the very sweet card and for just being you! You're a thoughtful, creative and beautiful person and I'm so happy to have you in my life! xo
Oh Ruthie, Brandi said it all..........you are a rose garden to all of us - a very special, loving, creative, understanding and thoughtful friend and I love you bunches.
Ruth, you're my favorite Valentine :) I've always loved how much you adore this holiday! Thank you again for the very sweet card and for just being you! You're a thoughtful, creative and beautiful person and I'm so happy to have you in my life! xo
ReplyDeleteRuthie.....You are L.O.V.E.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Carrie
Oh Ruthie, Brandi said it all..........you are a rose garden to all of us - a very special, loving, creative, understanding and thoughtful friend and I love you bunches.
ReplyDelete