November 1, 2012

Another year older.

My birthday friend Dylan just recently turned 11, and the boys and I were lucky to be able to attend his party this past weekend. We flew in on Friday night and were able to watch Dylan's last football game of the season on Saturday...an exciting nail biter! The final score didn't favor his team, but they definitely outplayed their opponents.


Dylan's party was a really good time! The Bacon's know how to throw a seriously fun party! They rented a mobile gaming unit equipped with XBOXs connected to 5 flat screens and 2 rows of seating. On the outside there was another pair of screens connected to Wii consoles. There were some very loud and happy young men in that trailer including one on the much younger side. :)

 
 
 
In addition to the trailer, there was also the big hamster ball in the backyard. I don't think there was ever a time there wasn't a line to get into the thing. It was so funny to watch all the kids get in and roll up and down the yard. Ben had a blast in it and would turn around and get in line as soon as he finished his turn.

 

Between watching the boys have so much fun, I also enjoyed myself and all the great company they had at the party. I thought it might be awhile before I saw a lot of those faces there, so it was an extra bonus to be able to see everyone all together at the same time.

Patti killed another cake. She made Dylan an XBOX cake and everyone was very, very impressed. I think it was a friend or a parent that called Patti the Cake Boss of Florida.

 

I definitely didn't think we'd be able to get back to Florida so soon, but I'm so glad it worked out to where we could. It was such a fun weekend! We were able to get our Bacon fix to hold us over until our next visit. Thanks again Team Bacon for putting us up and giving us a great weekend! Love you all so much!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment