Today we got a very early start, and much of our day has been spent in the air and at airports, and we still have another 5+ red-eye flight to come. Despite all the stress that usually comes with travel, I can honestly say it hasn't been a stressful day. I've just had a really good day so far. I'm happy.
It's my favorite holiday, so that might be playing a small part, but I think mainly it's because I have been fortunate enough to spend it with my 3 favorite guys, traveling to visit friends we love (who just happen to live in a warmer climate). Yeah, life is good right now.
To all my friends and family: I hope your Valentine's have found their way to you, and that you've had as good of a day as I have. Just know that you've had 1 extra person thinking about you today and sending a lot of extra love your way. Bear hugs and smooches all the way around!
Happy Valentine's Day, Ruthie!! Thank you so much for the lovely card! I don't think I've ever received such a thoughtful and beautiful Valentine's gift. I can't wait to plant my seeds :) Love you!!
ReplyDeleteI AM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! Love you guys bunches, honey
ReplyDeleteSooooo sweet!!!!
ReplyDelete