| Best pizza...best crust! |
February 23, 2011
Lunch & Dinner
The boys and I joined Patti for lunch with Dylan at his school this afternoon. We had another beautiful day, so we dined alfresco and then the boys enjoyed running around the school yard with Dylan before he had to go back to class.
After lunch Patti generously offered to watch the boys for Darius and I so we could spend the rest of the day together. We enjoyed an unusually quiet afternoon of a little shopping, and then we stopped at our favorite pizza joint, Mellow Mushroom, for dinner before heading back.
It's still a strange feeling to go out without the boys, but we did enjoy ourselves. Even though I always feel a little guilty for leaving the boys, I know it's healthy to have some adult time away from them every so often. It makes for a happier mom and dad! Thanks again Patti & Michael!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment