Carrie doesn't have a lot of toys on hand, so she went out and bought and borrowed some, so that the boys would have things to play with during our stay. Can you say explosion of Potato Head bodies and parts? She and Bobby have an unbelievable catalog of movies, and the boys got to see a few new movies and quickly fell in love with Chicken Little. In fact, Zach was borderline obsessed with it while we were there.
Bobby and Carrie have trained their cat Max to tolerate a certain level of gentle torture, so that when the boys decide to chase her down, she puts up with them amazingly well. Their puppy (in a dog's body) Skoog aka Snoog was really good with the boys and only accidentally knocked them over a couple of times. Zach even got a full on french kiss from him.
Then of course there is always their amazing cooking that I'm lucky enough to enjoy. Even though Carrie was on a restrictive diet while we were there, she still made us yummy things to eat and always had a mommy drink on hand for me for when the boys went down for the night.
There are so many other little things too that they do to make our stays with them awesome. I love them dearly for how good they are to us, and I know the boys love them too. A million times over, thank you, Carrie and Bobby for having us in your home. You have done wonders for my mental well-being, and I know the boys thank you for that as well!
Ruthie! I loved your visit sooo much! Thanks so much for coming to see us. I hope that you will consider coming back and staying with us again, in the very near future. Love you to pieces! You saved my sanity just as much as your own.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Darius, It was so great to see you in Utah again. Thanks so much for letting me borrow your lovely wife and sons for so long.