May 13, 2011

Evil-lyn, Patti (with an "i"), and Rosie


I love these women! Evelyn and Patti are my good friends I was blessed to meet through my old office job in NJ. I was so excited to email and tell them that my trip to NJ with the boys was a go. I literally felt like a kid on Christmas Eve the night before our lunch date. I have had so many good howls with them, and it felt wonderful to sit across from them and catch up, laugh, see their beautiful faces again, and introduce them to Ben, Zach, and Connie. Just writing about our visit makes me really happy.

I don't have enough kind things to say about these women. They were (and still are) a great example to me in so many ways. Several years ago, as I was figuring out things about myself both personally and professionally, they were always there to listen and give advice and support and make me laugh along the way. They are the kind of women with qualities I hope to master as I age.


Patti & Evelyn - Thanks so much again for the fantastic visit, for lunch, for the gifts for the boys, for being the awesome women you are. Love you both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment