August 24, 2011

Happy School Day!

The boys' first day back to preschool was today and they were very happy to go!


We had been going to the elementary school during the summer for lunch, so I heard a lot of talk from the boys about school and their teacher for the past few months. I think it was a little confusing for them to go to school almost every day, but not really go to school.

I tried to explain to them ahead of time that they had a new teacher, but regardless they still were looking and calling out for their old teacher when they got to school. I can only imagine how many times they asked their new teacher where their old teacher was....they have a gift of being a little redundant at times. When Zach got home he informed me that his old teacher had disappeared, and I think he also mentioned something along the lines of how it was a mystery.

After school they enjoyed their hair cutting-bribe reward of ice cream sandwiches. My parents are here visiting and my mom did her best to give them both haircuts before school, with Ben's cut being far more successful than Zach's.




To all of Ben and Zach's cousins and good friends - We hope you all have a great school year!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that my adorable nephews enjoy school as much as I do right now. I hope that they always will.

    Hugs,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete