April 1, 2010

Play Ball

I love baseball! Before we came to Florida our friend Jimy told us he would try and get us tickets to a Braves spring training game in Orlando against the Yankees. The Braves are not my favorite team, but they were playing my favorite team! You can imagine how excited I was when we got the final word everything was a go for the game. It's been such a long time since I've been to a game and I was so happy to be there.

I think the boys did surprisingly well at their first game. We didn't quite make it through the entire game, but I think Ben and Zach did really well to make it through 7 innings.

We are so fortunate to have the friends we do. Jimy was so kind to get us tickets to the game. They were some unbelievable tickets too! The weather was perfect and the game was really good. I hate to leave a game early, especially when it's tied up, but at least I got to see Posada hit one out before we left. Ahh baseball, how I've missed you!

2 comments:

  1. Our eyes are green with jealousy! You know I love the Yankees and Bobby is a Braves fan through and through. Looks like you had a great time! Wish we could have been there with you. Love ya!

    Hugs,
    Carrie & Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO sorry I missed seeing you, Darius and the boys. The pictures are wonderful and Honey had the best time. Love and Hugs to you all, Joni

    ReplyDelete