May 11, 2009

Utah - Carrie & Bobby's House

Carrie and Bobby are gracious hosts to all their guests and I immediately feel relaxed and comfortable whenever I visit them. They were awesome to put us up for the rest of our stay in Utah. Bless them for opening their home to loud, very curious, hands-on twins, and their slightly crazed mommy!

Carrie had presents for us when we arrived. Stuffed Cat in the Hat plush toys for the boys and a bottle of my favorite perfume that I thought was long gone. When I was in high school I used to wear Grass from Gap and it was discontinued. Imagine my surprise when she had a bottle of it waiting for me on the dresser.

Not only were the gifts super sweet, but Carrie also had food she thought the boys would enjoy and even my favorite coffee creamer waiting next to fresh coffee in the morning. Ben and Zach love opening cupboards and she let the boys peruse all her cupboards and empty their contents all over her floor. She's even conditioned her cat Max to tolerate a bit of tough love, and the boys loved playing with him.

I think one of the things I was looking forward to the most during our visit, besides seeing family, was letting the boys play outside. They really enjoyed exploring the backyard. They sampled dirt, ripped leaves and played with a plastic golf set I bought for them.

Carrie & Bobby - Thank you both so much for having us in your home and making our stay so comfortable. I appreciate your awesome hospitality. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment