May 11, 2009

Utah - Visit with Sarah

I don't keep in touch with more than a couple of friends from high school. Sarah is one of them and I try to meet up with her whenever I'm in Utah. Thursday I took the boys and drove to Heber City to visit her. The drive there and back from Carrie's house was an hour each way, which gave the boys time to nap. I enjoyed the quiet drive and scenery along the way.

Sarah lives in a great neighborhood and has a beautiful home. It was great to see her and her family! We enjoyed lunch outside and the boys had fun playing in the yard. Ben had fun pushing around a toy vacuum cleaner, Zach made friends with Fezzik the dog, and they both enjoyed playing/tasting the sidewalk chalk.


Sarah's kids are adorable, and I got to meet little Max for the first time. He got so excited when Ben and Zach would get close to him and I'm sure he would have joined them in play if he had been mobile.

It always seems like our visits are too short, but I'm happy to have whatever time I can get to see my friend and catch up in person. Thanks for the good visit Sarah!

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you, too! You looked so great and your boys are adorable. My mom asked about them and after going on and on, i said, "Geez, you'd think they were mine!" I told Andy to save up so we can come see you next!

    ReplyDelete