May 11, 2009

Utah - New House

After leaving Brigham City Monday evening, we stopped by to see Michel and Brent's family near Ogden. They're living temporarily in a rental while their new home is being built. We had dinner with them and later drove to the site of the new house. They're going to be living in a beautiful neighborhood. Nearby there are nature trails, a great park and the Ogden Athletic Club.

After my parents retire next year they're moving back to Utah and will be living in the new house with Michel and Brent's family. It 's a little odd for me to envision my parents someplace other than where they are now, but after seeing their new neighborhood I felt better. They're going to have a comfortable home to live in and be surrounded by family. I'm sure they will miss Cordova, but I know how excited they are to be moving back to Utah.

Brenton and Jarom giving their new house enthusiastic thumbs up.

Kylee in what will be her new bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment