May 11, 2009

Utah - Saffy's Birthday

On Tuesday evening we went to Eric and Melinda's house for dinner. It was Saffy's 4th birthday and we brought her some pink balloons that she seemed to really enjoy. Melinda and Miles made mini pizzas and bread sticks that were delicious. Ben sat with Carrie and he chowed down on the pizza. Zach wasn't too interested in dinner and had fun playing with the vacuum cleaner instead.

Rather than cake, Saffy had candles in a bread stick that she blew out. Very cute!

Ben and Zach had fun playing with all the plastic kitchen and food toys that the kids brought out for them. They also enjoyed knocking over the card houses that Miles and Ian were trying to build.

After dinner we all went to a game store in the neighborhood so that I could buy Bang! for Mom for a Mother's Day gift. It was fun to see all the games the store offered. Next door to the game store we stopped in the Tea Grotto. If I had two sleeping angels instead of squirmy worms, I definitely would have stayed for a cup of tea. What a terrific shop! Eric got a refill on two delicious smelling teas that I'm sure are delicious. The gingerbread cookie tea even had bits of dried fruit in it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Tea Grotto and Game Night game store!! Wish I wouldn't have been out of town, you were so close to my house! :)

    ReplyDelete